To Register :
Students are requested to appear at their nearest school.
Assistance with school identification is also available from the Turtle Mountain School Division at 204-523-7531.
When you enroll your child/children, you must provide the school with documentation that verifies information such as legal name(s) and date of birth. One of the following documents may be used:
- Certificate of Birth (Preferred)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certificate of Live Birth
- Permanent Residency Document
- Passport or Landed Immigrant Card
A Manitoba Health Card may be used as an interim document in cases where one of the above accepted documents is not available. Parents are advised to produce one of the accepted documents as soon as possible.
School Registration Forms
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 REGISTRATION FORM
- Parent Media Release Form for Grade K-6 Students: STUDENT ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT
- Parent Media Release Form for Grade 7-12 Students: STUDENT ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT
- Acknowledgement of the Use of Personal Information and Personal Health Information
- Transportation Form 6-D (Bus students)
- Child and Family Services School Registration Form (Children in Care)
- URIS (Students with specific health care needs)
Student Services Forms
- TMSD Acknowledgement of the Use of Personal Information and Personal Health Information (Student Services)
- Protocol for Early Childhood Transition to School for Children with Additional Support Needs (Student Services)
- EAL (Student Services)
It is necessary to know the Section, Township & Range to determine if property is in the boundaries of the Turtle Mountain School Division. This can be checked by phoning the appropriate Municipal Office for details. It is also important that you check with Amanda Dooley, Transportation Assistant at 204-523-7531 to confirm your property falls within Turtle Mountain School Division boundaries.
Transportation of Students
Inside town limits
Students living within town limits and having more than 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) to walk in order to reach the designated school attended shall be provided with school bus transportation service.
Outside town Limits
Students residing more than 1.6 kilometres (1 mile) from school are eligible for transportation to and from school.
NOTE: Other exceptions apply.
For further details regarding eligibility for transportation please check with Amanda Dooley, the Transportation Assistant at 204-523-7531